Prev: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers Next: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

From: Oerjan Ariander <orjan.ariander1@c...>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:35:00 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

Samuel Penn wrote:

>Silent Death comes with several colours of numbered missile
>markers (actual little plastic missiles). There are 36
>numbered missiles of each colour. I've always used these for
>missile counters in FT.
>
>Probably works out expensive to buy the game just for these
>though. Not sure if you can just buy the missiles by themselves.

Couldn't see anything about selling markers separately on their web
site...

But 'twas a good thing you mentioned them, because visiting that site I
saw
this:

"ICE is phasing out the blister packs of minis and moving to sale of
individual minis. All Blister packs are currently 60% normal price as we

try to sell the last of them off."

Now I just have to figure out whether I really need any more Silent
Death
minis... <g>

Later,

Oerjan
orjan.ariander1@comhem.se

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers Next: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers