Prev: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers Next: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 12:01:46 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

On Friday 13 March 2009 19:54:59 McCarthy, Tom wrote:
> I wanted to order some markers, specifically something for FT
missiles,
> heavy missiles, plasma bolts, etc.

Silent Death comes with several colours of numbered missile
markers (actual little plastic missiles). There are 36
numbered missiles of each colour. I've always used these for
missile counters in FT.

Probably works out expensive to buy the game just for these
though. Not sure if you can just buy the missiles by themselves.

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers Next: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers