Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Java Next: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

[GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

From: "McCarthy, Tom" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:54:59 -0400
Subject: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

I wanted to order some markers, specifically something for FT missiles,
heavy missiles, plasma bolts, etc.

For heavy missiles or maybe plasma bolts, I was looking at the numbered
naval torpedo markers.	Unfortunately, they come only in one colour, and
only numbered 1-10.

So I inquired about getting more colours and/or higher numbers.  I'm
told it can be done easily, as a custom order.	So if you want to get
some of these, you can get them.

I recommend ordering around the same time as me, because theoretically
you could get a better price if he can reuse some of the "customizing"
work he has to do for me.

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Java Next: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers