Prev: Re: [GZG] Help with 15mm Landing Gear Next: Re: [GZG] FT Java

Re: [GZG] FT Java

From: Bryan <brakeb@g...>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:55:35 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Java

CDR,

Someone ported the software to FreeBSD.  You can download it from here:

http://ftp.riken.go.jp/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles/ftjava/

Looks like someone took the FAQ from the original site, as well as the
documentation.	I would hope someone mirrors it, so that we can have
it should FreeBSD drops it.

I hope this helps you...

Regards,
Bryan