Prev: Re: [GZG] Help with 15mm Landing Gear Next: Re: [GZG] Help with 15mm Landing Gear

Re: [GZG] Help with 15mm Landing Gear

From: "Michael" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:39:24 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help with 15mm Landing Gear

bash from a 1/72 or1/144 Aircraft kit?

Michael Brown
mwsaber6@msn

From: emu2020@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 4:35 PM
To: GZG List
Subject: [GZG] Help with 15mm Landing Gear

Hello all you scratchbuilders and kitbashers out there,

I am trying to do some scratchbuilt droppers, landers, and civilian
skimmer type craft and am having a hard time with landing gear. The sort
of gear I am looking for are strut landing gear that end in skids or
feet that you could VTOL land onto any terrain.

Any suggestions, short-cuts, secrets to making these in 15mm scale?

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help with 15mm Landing Gear Next: Re: [GZG] Help with 15mm Landing Gear