Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] but awesome! Re: 1:1 scale miniatures Next: Re: [GZG] Cylon base stars

Re: [GZG] Cylon base stars

From: Doc <docagren@a...>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 11:35:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Cylon base stars

 Well, I will be honest I gave my "Basestar" the Limited guns (3 6-arc
pulsars) I did to simulate a 2nd Missile system and as a small nod to
the Orginal Basestars.? Just like the PDS was to be an limited
Anti-fighter missile system..? You could drop them both, and go to
straight HMR add 9 (or add 1 more HML and 9 more missiles as before and
layon massrest as a layer of Armor) more as it's sole onboard weapons,
Fighter squadrons not counted.
??? As for why I gave a mine a shield was "added protection" from
Fighters, as most if not all of a battlestars weapons would be Kinetics
or Missiles something not covered by shield

DOC Agren
??? Lucker on Digest

In Memory of Russ Manduca 7/22/67-1/8/08

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have
hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for
anything else thereafter.
    ~ Ernest Hemmingway

"I'm a Member of Red Sox Nation"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abc3CevHgms

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] but awesome! Re: 1:1 scale miniatures Next: Re: [GZG] Cylon base stars