Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm Resin Vehicles Next: Re: [GZG] Requesting a little help with a background (Revolt on Antares!)

Re: [GZG] ECC 12 - AARs now posted

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 20:08:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] ECC 12 - AARs now posted

Okay, thanks!

JGH

Mark Kinsey wrote:
> Feel free to post my pictures as an external link as you've done in
the
> past.
>
> http://www.clambo.com/GZGECCXII/index.html
>
> -Mark
>
> Jerry Han wrote:
>> Hey folks,
>>
>> After Action Reports, Galleries, Photos, Quoteboard are now posted on
the
>> GZG ECC 12 website!
>>
>> http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc12/AAR
>>
>> I'm hoping to have the film of the GZG ECC 12 awards ceremony up by
>> the end of the weekend, but we'll see how time goes.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> JGH

** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **
My heart has been worn, but it ain't broke;It may hiccup and cough black
smoke
It may seem old, but it still runs; My love has laces that won't come
undone
					-- Jason Plumb, "Satellite"

Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm Resin Vehicles Next: Re: [GZG] Requesting a little help with a background (Revolt on Antares!)