Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm Resin Vehicles Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS -somefeedback

Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS -somefeedback

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:31:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS -somefeedback

tin,

I was wondering if you were on the list.  I liked that idea of borrowing
actions from the next activation, I saw it played in the Hyper FMA game
you ran.  Seems like it works fairly well.  I think that the multiple
actions thing is almost a special case.  Things like "Open Door and 4
members pile in and secure the room"  Which still works just fine as
individual actions.  Sometimes you open the door and try to pile in and
you are met with fire.

From: Robert Makowsky
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2009 3:53 pm
-somefeedback