Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS - somefeedback

[GZG] 15mm Detailing Materials

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 23:17:21 -0800
Subject: [GZG] 15mm Detailing Materials

Jon I am responding here also to your question on the TMP.

Things I would like to see for Detailing 15mm scenery;

Doors and Windows, both planetary (building) and ship type doors. Floor
hatches. Ship Hatches. etc...

Crates, barrels, well to be honest everything you ever did for 25mm in
15mm.

Control consoles. Vid/display screens

Deck grates, drains etc.. Tiles are pretty easy to do but inset grates
are a
pain.

Furniture, chairs, couches, bunks (scaled to fit the figures, Ainsty
made
some that were twice the length of figures they where meant to be used
with).

Lockers, junction boxes, other tech bits. Tool chests.

I know I'll think of more later.

--
Evyn