Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 19:20:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

Both a penny and most washers are going to be larger than a 15mm deck
plan. Both run about 18 - 20 mm. I learned the hard way.

I'd suggest using 15mm square wood bases from Litko and adding 15mm
magnetic sheet. It would help with facing restrictions if you're using
something like Azhanti High Lightening.

Your other option is to take a small ruler with you to the hardware
store. Look for 1/4" Cut washers. The 1/4" measurement is the center
hole diameter. The diameter of the washer varies greatly by brand. There

are smaller sizes out there, you'll have to look for them.

-Mark