Prev: [GZG] Base Removal Next: Re: [GZG] Base Removal

Re: [GZG] Base Removal

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:24:50 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Base Removal

Well, I find that removing bases really does require specialized
ortillery
assets to... Oh, the figs...

Mostly, I just run a sharp knife (pause for appropriate PSA 'don't cut
yourself') under a foot or two, maybe a twist of the wrist about half
way
through, and they pop off nicely. If anything, the MageKnights have
trouble
staying on their bases. Now, if you're talking the big
figs/monsters/vehicles, I really haven't tried to many. Some actually
have
screws holding them on.

The_Beast