Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS - some feedback Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS -

Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS - somefeedback

From: "McCarthy, Tom" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:05:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS - somefeedback

>With some of the small changes that are being hashed out this system
would be great for small actions.  I wonder if there is any plans to
pubish such a system in the

>future?  Or better yet, where is the current version of the rules and
who is working on it?  How can we help finish them and get them out the
door?

A couple of years ago (or so), I think Jon was willing to pass primary
responsibility for advancing FMA rules to a fan.  I volunteered for the
job at that time, but someone beat me to it.  My group played several
games, but all we did was steer it away from the "roll for action
points" model.

I didn't think FMA was ever in line to be published and sold. Though Jon
may have been planning an inexpensive distribution system (PDF sales or
give away, or inexpensive print runs).	I know FMAS offered very little
pay off for Jon - his time would be more lucratively spent on FT, SG and
DS variants, or just sculpting and casting.