Prev: [GZG] GZG ECC XII AAR for Friday evening Next: [GZG] GZG ECC XII - AARs and Photos on ECC website

Re: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US?

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 23:08:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US?

There's a bunch of stuff about it in the GZG-L archives (including posts
by you, Michael.  (8-) )

http://lists.firedrake.org/cgi-bin/gzg/search.cgi?search=GZG%20WCC

JGH

--
** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **

Prev: [GZG] GZG ECC XII AAR for Friday evening Next: [GZG] GZG ECC XII - AARs and Photos on ECC website