Prev: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US? Next: [GZG] GZG ECC XII: Friday AAR

Re: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US?

From: Jaime Tiampo <jaime.tiampo@g...>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 20:15:27 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US?

haven't seem anything about one either. Are there that few of us out
this
way? If not there are at least several events we can piggyback on
isntead of
a dedicated con.

Jaime

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember if
it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
   George Burns

2009/3/1 <emu2020@comcast.net>

> Hey all,
>

> For years I have participated on this list and it strikes me that
there
> really doesn't seem to be much of anything for GZG events on the West
Coast.