Prev: Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates Next: Re: [GZG] The V15-57A Trials

Re: [GZG] The V15-57A Trials

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:40:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] The V15-57A Trials

At 11:52 AM -0700 2/27/09, Mike Stanczyk wrote:
>On Fri, 27 Feb 2009, Indy wrote:
>
>>Saw this link on another email list. Features a stop-action movie of
the GZG
>>V15-57A
>>
>>http://vultureswargamingblog.blogspot.com/2009/02/press-release-gzg-v1
5-57a-reports-for.html

>"We really should be playing Ride of the Valkyries for this." Doom 2099
comic book

Meh, Wagner is over done. It needs something British and imposing.

Mass band performance of Johnny Cope say? I can't think of anything
suitably British and not whiney mopey emo or goth (and I like goth) that
would work remotely well. So, mass pipe bands are the fall back.

Still, thumbs up to Mike for the neat way to show off the figures. Good
on ya Lad!

When is St John going to be offering those magically clear bases?
-		  Data Center Operations Group		       -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		     One CNN Center SE0813 E   -
- Internet Technologies   --	     Data Center Operations    -
- Hours 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon - Fri     (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)    -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	   ( Suwanee and Manassas DCs) -
- Office: 404-588-6191		    e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com  -

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates Next: Re: [GZG] The V15-57A Trials