Prev: [GZG] The V15-57A Trials Next: Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates

Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates

From: Paul J Foster <pj_foster@u...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:01:12 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates

>G'day,
> >
> >>   <EVIL GRIN>
> >
> >;)
> >
> >>  You'd be more than welcome, Beth - what part of the country are
you
> >>  coming to?  :-)
> >
> >Liverpool and maybe Plymouth.
> >
> >>  Yes, and a fairly big one - Colours in Newbury, on the 12/13th
Sept!

> >And my meeting ends on the 11th....
> >
> >Ohhh this is looking good ;)
>

> Excellent timing, Beth! And if you're down in Plymouth at the end of
> your meetings, then the trip up to Newbury for the show won't be that
> far - it's even on the way back to Heathrow if you're flying home
> from there.....
> Talk to me more about it nearer the time when you know your definite
> itinerary.  :-)
>
> Jon (GZG)

So Jon,

Do you ever promote GZG at shows by running a demo game or participation

game?  I've always seen you at Colours and Warfare - but never seen a
GZG
game being played.  I normally come with one of my kids and we do enjoy
joining some of the 'drop in' participation games, and this in turn
often
leads to purchases.  Is it a missed marketing oportunity?

Thoughts?

Unless stated otherwise above:

741598.
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6
3AU

Prev: [GZG] The V15-57A Trials Next: Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates