Prev: [GZG] ECC Next: Re: [GZG] ECC Query: Low hills....

Re: [GZG] ECC Query: Low hills....

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:46:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] ECC Query: Low hills....

> Thanks JD, Indy. Between you, I ought to have some good hills to use.
>
> I could, in fact, build hills. That would assume I didn't have other
> matters to attend to. As ECCs impend, I find I always end up burning
the
> midnight candle to be in shape for the game. And this year I'm
supplying kit
> for two games I'm running (and DS3 is still new to me) and for one
other
> (for Phil Pournelle's bug hunt). And of course, it is RRSP(401K for
you
> USAians) season and tax season and my folks at 77 and 74 are getting
onto
> the Internet too, so no shortage of time consumers...

Yeah, I feel your pain. :-(  The Indy Shipyards have been working
overtime
the past few evenings/nights.

> So I'll gladly take the hills offered by my good friends :)

Hills? Hills?? I thought you wanted me to pack valleys! :-D  Right,
then.
I'll flip 'em over...

> Also, a public shout-out to John Lerchey for helping me get my DS3
> questions answered and my squad and vehicle cards looking spiffy.
You're a
> hero, John.

Yeah, John's been rockin' at supporting the con, even though he and
Decals
Express will not be there due to unforeseen schedule changes in his
life.

> Looking forward to everything but the drive down in the face of
potentially
> foul weather...

Current weatherguesser forecast is for nearly 60F during the day on
Friday
in Lancaster with rain. So as you head south, what snow you may
encounter
should switch over. :-)

Mk

Prev: [GZG] ECC Next: Re: [GZG] ECC Query: Low hills....