Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG2] Opposed dice rolls statistics Next: Re: [GZG] INS NewsReport - Battle Off Neptune Scuttles Kra'Vak Reinforcement Bid

[GZG] INS NewsReport - Battle Off Neptune Scuttles Kra'Vak Reinforcement Bid

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 14:25:30 +1100
Subject: [GZG] INS NewsReport - Battle Off Neptune Scuttles Kra'Vak Reinforcement Bid

G'day,

Sorry for the cross post <I can never tell how much overlap the two
groups have>, but thought you might be interested in the short AAR of
mine up at http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/ (The link is off
the front page, top entry under "Recent Additions and News"). I'm
finally trying to get back into more writing about the Mars Campaign
stuff so thought I'd start based around a game Derek and I had the other
day.... Derek nicely obliged by goofing his vector on his escorts (ended
up flying "a table and a half away") and giving me time to blow up the
transports before he got back to kick my butt.... which was my cue to
exit stage left ;)

Cheers

Beth