Prev: [GZG] [SG2] Opposed dice rolls statistics Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store!

Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 23:55:06 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates

>G'day,
>
>>   <EVIL GRIN>
>
>;)
>
>>  You'd be more than welcome, Beth - what part of the country are you
>>  coming to?	:-)
>
>Liverpool and maybe Plymouth.
>
>>  Yes, and a fairly big one - Colours in Newbury, on the 12/13th Sept!
>
>And my meeting ends on the 11th....
>
>Ohhh this is looking good ;)

Excellent timing, Beth! And if you're down in Plymouth at the end of
your meetings, then the trip up to Newbury for the show won't be that
far - it's even on the way back to Heathrow if you're flying home
from there.....
Talk to me more about it nearer the time when you know your definite
itinerary.  :-)

Jon (GZG)