Prev: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates Next: Re: [GZG] QUESTION Re: Walkers in 15mm

Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 23:00:27 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates

>G'day Tom,
>
>>  My Mom, in one of her incarnations, taught kindegarten.
>>  She never seemed to have a problem. If a 100 pound lady
>>  could manage 24 unruly kindergarten children, I'm sure a
>>  20 ton walker could manage six fat tree-bear sausage-oids.
>
>My Mum taught 4-8 year olds for 45 years, which means that I know
>that the above is a mis-statement. Kindy teachers are way scarier
>than a measly walker!!!! ;)
>
>>  And for the record, that Jon has some cheek to suggest
>>  Derek would be having you renovated. He's lucky you don't
>>  get to Merry Old very often....

Just to clarify this for those who weren't reading the discussion on
PMT, Derek mentioned "Beth's renovation plans".....  you can see
where the confusion arose.....	<EVIL GRIN>

>Well then he may be quaking in his boots to find out I'll be there
>twice this year and have the intention of tracking him down finally
>;)

You'd be more than welcome, Beth - what part of the country are you
coming to?  :-)

>Which reminds me are there any cons in the UK in mid September
>(couldn't find any on the web, but thought I'd ask anyways)

Yes, and a fairly big one - Colours in Newbury, on the 12/13th Sept!

Jon (GZG)