Prev: Re: [GZG] QUESTION Re: Walkers in 15mm Next: Re: [GZG] Combat Walkers

Re: [GZG] QUESTION Re: Walkers in 15mm

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 03:59:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] QUESTION Re: Walkers in 15mm

ther voice from across the pond: (other pond, upside down)
---
G'day,
> 6 fat fuzzy bears isn't going to stop one.
You've never been into a kindergarten have you Tom?.... ;)
Beth
---
My Mom, in one of her incarnations, taught kindegarten. She never seemed
have a problem. If a 100 pound lady could manage 24 unruly kindergarten
children, I'm sure a 20 ton walker could manage six fat tree-bear
sausage-oids.

And for the record, that Jon has some cheek to suggest Derek would be
having
you renovated. He's lucky you don't get to Merry Old very often....

Tom

--
http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty
quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] QUESTION Re: Walkers in 15mm Next: Re: [GZG] Combat Walkers