Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store!

From: Stephen Bond <daibaka2000@y...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:59:52 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store!

for one would be very interested in some 15mm infantry walkers - either
pseudo "realistic" as in the 2300AD RPG, manga/anime style as in
VOTOMS/Shirow's "Appleseed" or anything in between. I like the existing
multi-leg walkers and intend to eventually get some to go with a ScanFed
mountain/arctic force, but some lighter bipeds would be nice too - the
existing "Mecha Carnage" Guardian and Goliath (MC01 &MC02) make very
nice infantry walkers, being just the right size. Shame the larger Heavy
Gear walkers went the journey...