Prev: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games? Next: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games?

Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 08:23:31 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

> On the one hand, you have some arguing "bolt action rifles versus
> power armour does not make a realistic game".

Leaving realism aside, this is one of my favorite scenarios. Hunting PA
with
antitank rifles. Especially with things like limited communication on
the
low tec side.

As a massed infantry fight like some many seem to like it's not so good.
But
in the patrol vs. patrol it is a hoot. But then again I like tactical
challenges.

--
Evyn

Prev: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games? Next: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games?