Prev: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels Next: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 09:32:15 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

Well, the reality vs. needs-of-the-plot rants could go on for a long
damn...

It was bad enough that the troopers were felled by single blaster shots
through their armor, but even a small stone was sufficient through those
large, and I gather, unpadded head gear.

And don't get me started on Will Smith punching in the face the STILL IN
BODY ARMOR alien...

;->=

By the way, I thought plasma weapons were quite common. Isn't that what
shaped charge round is? Is the 'plasma jet' not true plasma?

The_Beast