Prev: Re: [GZG] UN Recruiting Video Next: Re: [GZG] UN Recruiting Video

Re: [GZG] QUESTION: are SAWs becoming less significant...?

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 23:33:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] QUESTION: are SAWs becoming less significant...?

Well I could accept gauss and plasma fireteams having the same FP if the

plasma team also gets some sort of reducing effects of cover or similar
bonus.

I'm imagining the defending team behind a wall or earthen berm. In the
case of the attackers having plasma weapons there will not soon be any
cover to hide behind.

-Mark Kinsey