Prev: Re: [GZG] QUESTION: are SAWs becoming less significant...? Next: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 18:02:23 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Bobby <hansuke@gmail.com> wrote:

> Say the game system assigns tech levels from 1(stone age) to 20 (super
duper
> high energy users), and a TL 5 group come in contact with a TL8 group
for
> some reason. Could we then assign group one into the 2 category and
then
> assign group 2 into the 5 category?

Not really.  The difference in firepower varies from tech level to
tech level.  Up until magazine rifles are invented, it's a fair fight
even if your opponents have flint arrowheads and simple reflex bows.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] QUESTION: are SAWs becoming less significant...? Next: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels