Prev: [GZG] QUESTION: are SAWs becoming less significant...? Next: Re: [GZG] QUESTION: are SAWs becoming less significant...?

Re: [GZG] QUESTION: are SAWs becoming less significant...?

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 05:08:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] QUESTION: are SAWs becoming less significant...?

Jon,

I have been waiting for those with more recent experience to chime in.
I agree with the others though, the SAW will continue to improve in the
same ways as the rifle so that when we move to Gauss and Energy weapons
we will have a larger version that fires either more rapidly, with more
power or for longer periods - the SAW.	Unless there is some physical
limit I think that a larger base of fire weapon will continue.	If it
exists, it gets used.

Bob Makowsky