Prev: [GZG] UN Recruiting Video Next: Re: [GZG] UN Recruiting Video

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Current status on orders......

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:04:57 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Current status on orders......

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> We've had the busiest pre- and post-Christmas period I can remember
since the business has been running, which on one level is great
(recession? What recession?) as it gives us some welcome extra capital
to invest in new product and also gives us a bit of a financial cushion
against any lean months that may come later in the year.
Ah, yes... Economic recovery through gaming! I reckon we should all send

e-mails to Downing Street recommending GZG as an independent think-tank
to help the country out of the recession. They certainly couldn't do any

worse than the twits in charge at present. The downside is that it would

leave Jon with even less time to cast and package orders than he has now

-- so it's a complete washout, right?

Economics amazes me: biologists can't properly define their field of
study, but economists can't even make sense of theirs. And yet people
pay them so much attention (and money). Very strange.

Phil

Prev: [GZG] UN Recruiting Video Next: Re: [GZG] UN Recruiting Video