Prev: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games? Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Current status on orders......

Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games?

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:48:44 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games?

Someone with stronger Google-fu than me should be able to find a
matching
font.  I'm pretty sure it's out there because I've seen news reports
with
State transportation workers changing messages via software.  The
message
on the screen looked identical to the box on the road.

Mike

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009, Phillip Atcliffe wrote:

> Hudak, Michael wrote:
>> Heh...
>>
>> So.... Does anyone make a portable roadsign display system miniature,
in any scale? (28/25, 15, 6, 2...... 1:1 doesn't count)