Prev: Re: [GZG] Metal Primer Next: Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming?

Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming?

From: Robert Mayberry <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:20:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming?

Actually I have a better idea: If anyone on the list is in congress or
on staff, could you add an approps line to the stimulus bill
subsidizing the industry's transition from 28mm to 15mm?

Talking points:

* The new scale uses up to 87% less metal, so it's a "green" initiative.

* Jon's operation features incredibly good relations between employees
and the senior executive team.

* Seeing as how the published material leaves off with Earth under
siege by the Kra'Vak, a no-conditions cash payment could be just the
kind of daring diplomatic gambit we need to jumpstart the peace
process.

* Everyone says we need a stimulus. Well, what could be more
stimulating than a rousing game of Stargrunt, Dirtside or Full Thrust?

Rob