Prev: Re: [GZG] Metal Primer Next: Re: [GZG] Metal Primer

Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming?

From: Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:52:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming?

m...it's the Year of the Ox. How about a New Year's Sale?

F.P. Kiesche III
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented
with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at
The Lensman's Children and TexasBestGrok!