Prev: [GZG] How well will CAV infantry figs match up with GZG figs? Next: Re: [GZG] How well will CAV infantry figs match up with GZG figs?

Re: [GZG] How well will CAV infantry figs match up with GZG figs?

From: "Michael" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:23:34 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] How well will CAV infantry figs match up with GZG figs?

Michael Brown
mwsaber6@msn

From: Kenneth Coble
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 4:27 PM
To: gzg-l@vermouth.csua.berkeley.edu

I've tried several search methods and can't find a clear answer so
hopefully someone here can help - are Reaper's CAV infantry minis
comparable in size to other 15mm infantry, particularly the GZG
products?  I'd hate to order some of the CAV stuff and then have to make
up some sort of army background for them to all be halflings, or
something.