Prev: Re: [GZG] Mind if I Solicit? Next: [GZG] Need some CPV Help

[GZG] [CON] Five weeks to go! GZG East Coast Convention XII

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 04:51:23 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [CON] Five weeks to go! GZG East Coast Convention XII

Five weeks to go!

What:	Ground Zero Games East Coast Convention XII
When:	February 27 - March 1, 2009
Where:	Hotel Brunswick, Lancaster, PA

Convention URL:  http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/
Signup URL:	 http://tinyurl.com/ECC-12

ECC XII Preregistration began on December 1st.

For preregistration, please send to davisje (at) nycap.rr.com,
the following information:
   Name:
   Address:
   City:
   State/Province:
   Zip/Postal:
   Country:
   Phone:
   Email Address:
   Events you wish to play:
   Ship image for your convention badge: NAC,ESU,FSE,NSL,
					 KV,IF,SV,PH,NI,IJN

Convention t-shirts are available. They cost $20 in white and $30 in
black.
Please let me know your size if you want one.  2XL and 3XL shirts will
cost $3 and $4 extra.  See http://www.printfection.com/gzgecc

Jerry Han will be making a video documentary this year of the convention
and its history, including interviews of attendees.

Payment of the $30 preregistration fee may be made by check or
Paypal.  As in previous years, volunteers and gamemasters will
receive a $5 rebate at the conclusion of the convention.  Due
to the banking fees associated with international checks,
Canadian attendees are encouraged to use Paypal or pay the
preregistration fee at the door in US currency.  E-mail Jon Davis
davisje (at) nycap.rr.com if you have any questions.

Time slots are available for additional scenarios and gaming events.

PayPal: 	   davisje (at) nycap.rr.com
Check payable to:  GZG East Coast Convention
		   1415 Rocco Drive
		   Schenectady, NY 12303

Thanks and we'll look forward to seeing you in February!

Jon Davis

Prev: Re: [GZG] Mind if I Solicit? Next: [GZG] Need some CPV Help