Prev: Re: [GZG] Kinda of a contest... WINNAH! Next: Re: [GZG] ECC XI

[GZG] ECC XI

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 15:35:58 -0500
Subject: [GZG] ECC XI

you aren't signed up for the Ground Zero Games East Coast Convention,
what *are* you thinking? .... I mean, if I can come all the way from a
foreign country, most of you ought to be able to make the pilgrimage!
Beth
even made it from Oz one year!

There's still room. Jon D will find a place for you. The trip is worth
the
effort.

Lancaster, end of February.... be there! :)

Fun will be had. Dice will be rolled. Chits will be pulled. Small
miniature
figures will be tipped over and have red crosses and black skulls placed
beside them. It just doesn't get much better!

TomB

PS - We'll have famous guest stars too, like the famous Mr. Calivari of
Weyland-Yutani and the "infamous" Stuart Murray (apparently taking the
3:10
to Lancaster... he might save you a seat....)

--
http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty
quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] Kinda of a contest... WINNAH! Next: Re: [GZG] ECC XI