Prev: Re: [GZG] Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all! Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Campaign manager

[GZG] [FT] Campaign manager

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 18:38:45 +1100
Subject: [GZG] [FT] Campaign manager

G'day,

I'm about to brush up my JAVA skills by writing an FT campaign manager
for Derek (the skills are needed for work, but who said it had to be a
boring training program!). While I will do this regardless I also
thought I'd ask if anyone here had one already (or something similar) to
keep him happy while I go swear a lot... ahh code ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all! Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Campaign manager