Prev: Re: [GZG] Homeworld question Next: Re: [GZG] Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all!

[GZG] 4. SG2 Multi-Fig Basing?

From: mwowm <mwowm@r...>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 22:58:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] 4. SG2 Multi-Fig Basing?

I have been mounting individual 15mm on 15x15 squares -w- magnets on the
bottom.
Also have metal bases Flames of War sizes and squares, easy to track
casualties.
We just fought a 2 side duplicate force company size meeting engagement
capture the flags.
HQ squad
3 platoons of 3, 6 man squads
1 plat 3 light tanks
2 4 man squads of light power armor.
3 hover APCs

Using the magnetic basing made in manageable, took a little over 2
hours.
We also use card activation, 1 card for each squad. I think that speeds
up the game quite a bit.

Pics of some of my stuff  http://mwowm.blogspot.com/

Prev: Re: [GZG] Homeworld question Next: Re: [GZG] Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all!