Prev: Re: [GZG] 6mm Stargrunt Next: [GZG] SG2 Multi-Fig Basing?

Re: [GZG] 6mm Stargrunt

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:15:35 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] 6mm Stargrunt

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com> wrote:
> I briefly toyed with mounting every figure via a brass rod peg
protruding
> from the base and a hole in the middle of each 'figure space' in Jon's
> bases. When I realized the accuracy I'd have to develop in drilling to
get
> this right, I sort of abandoned the plan.

For my SG2 board game variant, I came up with a squad status sheet
that let you record the status of every member of a squad. With that,
all you would need is a standard 6mm stand for your figures. You
could, of course, swap it for half-sized stands to handle detachments
or squads that take a lot of damage.

The only other rule that really needed to be changed was how artillery
worked, since you can't simply say "hey, what figures are under the
templated?" in this version. But that's no big deal, either.

I could e-mail the record sheet, or put it on my web site, if people
are interested.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] 6mm Stargrunt Next: [GZG] SG2 Multi-Fig Basing?