Prev: [GZG] [FMAS]: WW2 Weapons Next: [GZG] Oh NO! Y'all have to see this...

Re: [GZG] [FMAS]: WW2 Weapons

From: Damo <damosan@g...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 21:08:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FMAS]: WW2 Weapons

On Dec 17, 2008, at 3:41 PM, Tom B wrote:

[snip the sad song that is BA rifles in a FP test situation :) ]

> Now, if you had the mechanism, the AR might have a better chance of
> multiple wounds close in vs. a single wound further out.

Perhaps divide sum of (quality + fp) / (range die type) to determine
number of hits for SMGs and semi-autos at close range? BA rifles (and
other single shot weapons) would only do one hit.

Using hit locations will spread the damage out but center mass being
what it is ...

Of course I could just fudge it and say "each turn represents N
seconds...", include the multiple hits mechanic for all weapons, and
stat out the Garand and 98k identically.  I mean it is for Sunday
morning at ECC -- we're all friendly there.  Aren't we?  :)

That d20 MG42 is gonna hurt...

Speaking of ECC -- and seeing as I haven't asked yet -- I'm still
looking for 25mm DLD APCs if anyone has one or two they can spare.
If so bring 'em to Lancaster.

Damo

Prev: [GZG] [FMAS]: WW2 Weapons Next: [GZG] Oh NO! Y'all have to see this...