Prev: Re: [GZG] A new vector movement system Next: Re: [GZG] UNSC Workings

Re: [GZG] UNSC Workings

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:53:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] UNSC Workings

> I also always presumed that the UNSC would coordinate efforts to fight
the
> Alien Menace, work out treaties to deal with other aliens, etc. Seemed
like
> the natural clearing house for organizing the 'human' response.

Except given that the K'V actually make it to Sol and cause the Siege of
Sol
in 2194, I'd be inclined to think that the UNSC got complacent about the
"K'V menace" until it was too late to actually make a realistic stand
against them, and got chewed piecemeal. The remnants of the UNSC, as
well as
those of the other Major Powers, have to combine in order to throw the
K'V
out of Sol. And everyone gets whittled down a bit.

Then the Ixx appear...

:-D

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] A new vector movement system Next: Re: [GZG] UNSC Workings