Prev: [GZG] META strong and objectionable discourse was: Interesting mercenary idea Next: Re: [GZG] A new vector movement system

[GZG] META UN was Interesting mercenary idea

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:31:29 -0500
Subject: [GZG] META UN was Interesting mercenary idea

Check out a few articles. You'll probably get a better idea as to why
John holds UN Peacekeeping operations in contempt ( as I do ).

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=UN+peacekeepers
+sex+trade+children&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Links off of Global Policy
http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/peacekpg/finance/finindx.htm

The Srebrenica massacre
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1037403/Europes-
worst-genocide-Hitler-How-Dutch-peacekeepers-looked-Karadzics-men-
butchered-8-000-Srebrenica.html