Prev: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea Next: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:00:08 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 6:57 AM,  <paul@otd.com> wrote:
>> Well, it's modern day reality.
>
> Cloaking flames and prejudicial beliefs in the name of 'reality'
doesn't
> cut it, either, really. Flames are flames. Not every peacekeeper is
> corrupt, and saying that is only going to start long, pointless
arguments.

Didn't say every peacekeeper was corrupt.  Read for comprehension, not
with your emotions.

Said the ones who weren't corrupt and criminal were still hobbled by
stupid ROEs.  Srebrenica, anyone?

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea Next: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea