Prev: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea Next: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

From: Damo <damosan@g...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:11:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

On Dec 10, 2008, at 3:51 PM, emu2020@comcast.net wrote:

> Is the USNC still just peacekeepers or have they adopted a more
> active role? It's hard to imagine todays UN touching the issue of
> mercenaries.

The UN has a group for everything don't they -- they certainly have
one covering mercenaries today.  I could see the USNC bowing to the
inevitable and forming groups to track (and perhaps contract work to)
PMCs in the far-flung GZG universe.

I see them taking the stance of "If we can't stop 'em we may as well
try to work with them."

Damo

Prev: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea Next: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea