Prev: Re: [GZG] A new vector movement system Next: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

Re: [GZG] A new vector movement system

From: "Richard Bell" <rlbell.nsuid@g...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:15:48 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] A new vector movement system

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 4:11 AM, Hugh Fisher <laranzu@ozemail.com.au>
wrote:

> I'm trying to design a new set of vector movement rules
> for Full Thrust that increase the realism without too
> much extra hassle. First draft is online at
>
> <http://members.ozemail.com.au/~laranzu/fullthrust/newvector.html>
>
> It is not quite complete: still to do are minor thruster
> pushes and fighters, but all the basics are there.
> Everything seems crystal clear to me, but then I'm the
> one who wrote it. Playtesting feedback from other people
> would therefore be very much appreciated.
>
>	 cheers,
>	 Hugh

I find no real flaws; although, I would be tempted to just use the
Attack Vector: Tactical movement system and confine motion to the
plane.

If you are going to have difficulty adding in fighters to your system,
you can leave them out.

Prev: Re: [GZG] A new vector movement system Next: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea