Prev: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour? Next: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

[GZG] A new vector movement system

From: Hugh Fisher <laranzu@o...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:11:51 +1100
Subject: [GZG] A new vector movement system

I'm trying to design a new set of vector movement rules
for Full Thrust that increase the realism without too
much extra hassle. First draft is online at

<http://members.ozemail.com.au/~laranzu/fullthrust/newvector.html>

It is not quite complete: still to do are minor thruster
pushes and fighters, but all the basics are there.
Everything seems crystal clear to me, but then I'm the
one who wrote it. Playtesting feedback from other people
would therefore be very much appreciated.

	cheers,
	Hugh

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour? Next: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea