Prev: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour? Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10

Re: [GZG] OT ECC8 Humor

From: "Evyn MacDude" <infojunky@c...>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 09:54:04 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] OT ECC8 Humor

, that is almost as good of the one of the airdropped Sheridan in
Panama.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 04:48, Hudak, Michael <mihudak@state.pa.us>
wrote:

> Flash from the past......
>
> Ok, we've had sheep falling on MBT's......  Evidently someone is now
trying
> to drop MBT's on sheep......
>
> http://img.moonbuggy.org/tank-vs-gravity/

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~laranzu/fullthrust/pic13401.jpg<http://me
mbers.ozemail.com.au/%7Elaranzu/fullthrust/pic13401.jpg>

> And to prove we are not the only punsters on the planet, this
> response form Scott on my e-group.......)
>
> Ah, yes. The Light Anti Mbt Bomb. Easily defeated by Chobham Cardigan
> applique armor. A tank commmander would really have to have the wool
> pulled over his eyes to fall for this, he'd feel sheepish indeed.

Evyn

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour? Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10