Prev: Re: [GZG] Some 15mm Sci-fi stuff in the works Next: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?

Re: [GZG] Some 15mm Sci-fi stuff in the works

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 19:43:01 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Some 15mm Sci-fi stuff in the works

is indeed. For the last few years in fact. Proud of it and proud to say
that my 9-yr old daughter wears one too.

As to the walkers. The tall ones are supposed to be more advanced fully
enclosed units. I don't think the smaller ones look all that retro. It
may be the front-on picture but the windows remind me of the view ports
on some of the newer light armored vehicles.

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] Some 15mm Sci-fi stuff in the works Next: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?