Prev: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour? Next: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?

Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?

From: Andy Hemming <nonsense_factory@h...>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 09:52:45 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?

aye - I thought having different strands of Ixx would be fun, almost Ixx
nationalities, which could then fight alongside or against existing
forces...

From: mwsaber6@msn.comTo: gzg-l@vermouth.csua.berkeley.eduDate: Wed, 3
Dec 2008 13:47:33 -0700Subject: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?

Ahh, those ants.  We have them in California.  They have the neat trait
of these is that they all belong to the same "nest" (same phernomes).
Other species will attack other nest because of slight differences in
the chemical signature.

Michael Brownmwsaber6@msn