Prev: Re: [GZG] Ixx online catalog ETA? Next: Re: [GZG] (FT)-I am now one of you!!!!

[GZG] (FT)-I am now one of you!!!!

From: <thedrake70458@c...>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:11:29 -0800
Subject: [GZG] (FT)-I am now one of you!!!!

Taking the plunge into minis!!!!!

Ordered some FT ships from GZG just now after thinking about this for a
long time.So now am going to try my hand at painting my own minis after
buying some prepainted ones.Besides the Xmas deal is too sweet to pass
up!

So I am hoping the good folks here on the list will be patient with me
as I will have some questions on assembling and painting minis.Any
advice on what I will need to get as far as supplies is
appreciated.Already asked at TMP and have an idea of what I will get to
start.

Thanks,
Mark

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ixx online catalog ETA? Next: Re: [GZG] (FT)-I am now one of you!!!!