Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2) Next: [GZG] That's some good 2 day lag time on list posts...

Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <jaime.tiampo@g...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 13:33:35 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

let's not over state any skill I may have. So far all I've done  so far
is make a hoop and put 3 pieces of premade shapes together that may look
like a launch bay.
I tried to mock up a more complex shape last night for the bows of some
of
the ships I want to make and discovered that it's not as easy as it
looks. I
only just came to the realisation that instead of trying to figure out
the
shapes to cut and then fit it all together, I should just make a wire
frame
of the section and cut the sheets to fit into it. Much easier idea.

Man, I should start using CAD and find a prototyper.

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember if
it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
   George Burns

2008/11/27 Eli Arndt <emu2020@comcast.net>

> Jaime, you are a machine. I wish I had an ounce of your talent/skill.
I've