Prev: Re: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: troop-carrying VTOLs....?

[GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 12:07:47 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits

a take on 'infantry combat walkers' in SG2, from a rules perspective,
take a look at:

http://www.stargrunt.ca/vehicles_equipment/sg2_exposed_weapons/sg2_expwp
ns.htm
http://www.stargrunt.ca/vehicles_equipment/sg2_walkers/sg2_walkers.htm

These Adrian and I came up with because we both had larger old school
heavy
gear figures that we use in singles or pairs to support infantry units.
They
are pretty highly mobile and heavily armed for their size, but much of
their
weaponry is not under armour, making it more vulnerable to damage.

--
http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty
quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: troop-carrying VTOLs....?